Time for Yourself
Rejuvenate and Relax with Gabrielle in Byron Bay, with four sessions of your choice, 1 hour duration each over the 3 days & 2 nights. A nice balance between starting some new & positive habits, letting go of tension and learning some new skills!
Arrive Friday from 3pm settle in, perhaps with a sunset walk along the beach then private Yoga or Meditation session with Gabrielle. Feel invigorated with a quick swim and then return to indulge in your private spa bath.
Wake to the sounds of the surf and the National Park’s nature and begin your day with Yoga or Meditation on the beach, backyard or inside.
Or take your time to start the day, beginning with a light breakfast and enjoy a mid morning Life Coaching session or personal discovery session.
If you are pregnant or planning for a baby, use a session time to discuss child birth topics, with Gabrielle a qualified birth educator, pregnancy yoga teacher and Doula (birth assistant).
All the sessions are tailored to you and your heart’s desire. A program is established together in advance of your arrival so you can relax fully, however some flexibility with time and content is catered for.
Enjoy discovering more about yourself, until 3pm Sunday, in our quality beach front home.
Sessions (choose 4)
- Yoga – personalised to your needs. Beach, garden or inside
- Meditation – introductory or growth techniques
- Life & Spiritual Coaching
- Pranayama & Breathing practices – awaken vital energy within
- Yoga Philosophy & Educational
- Mindfulness & Guided Relaxation
- Chakra Balancing
- Massage – Relaxing and balancing
- Birthing Education – Prepare Mum and Dad/partner for pregnancy, birthing and beyond
- Lighthouse walk & coffee after!
- Daily light breakfast – selection of fresh seasonal fruit & toast. Herbal teas etc. (Vegetarian, Vegan, Gluten Free catered for upon request)
- 2 nights accommodation (Friday & Saturday). Optional Thursday or Sunday night at $150/couple, normally $175.
- 2 Coaching sessions/day (4 sessions value $480)
- King size bed
- Private Spa bathroom via undercover deck
- Direct access to the beach
- Access to communal kitchen, lounge and other facilities, including bicycles
- Additional private sessions with Gabrielle are also available upon request and charged at $90/hour (usually $120/hour).
- Excludes: flights to Gold Coast/Ballina. Shuttle bus (approx $40 single), meals etc
Relax in Byron$725Weekend
- King Sized, quality bed
- Overlooks beautiful back garden
- Private Bathroom & Spa via undercover deck
- 2 Minutes Walk to beach
- 5 Minutes drive to CBD
- Package valued at $900.
Luxury accommodation awaits you with the sound of the beach and nature at your door. Share our four bedroom home, with designer features and lots of areas for private, quiet space. It is located on the beachfront, 2 minutes scenic walk to the ocean. Quality King size bed and linen.