YOGA with Gabrielle
Style of Yoga
I offer traditional Hatha yoga, a style whereby you begin to harmonise the mind, body and spirit, working at your own level
My students have commented on feeling more relaxed & centered in their daily activities, sounder & longer sleep and improved overall wellbeing.
You don't need to be a Yoga expert or flexible, as I offer classes and support for all ages, experience & ability levels from beginners to advanced, for Pregnancy, and both men and women.
All Bodies Welcome
Gabrielle offers traditional Hatha Yoga, a balanced style whereby you can begin to harmonise your mind, body and spirit through combining asanas (low impact held poses/stretches), pranayama (breathing) and savasana (deep relaxation), in a positive and friendly environment.
With over ten years of Teaching Yoga & Meditation to hundreds of men and women of all ages and abilities, Gabrielle has several thousand teaching hours experience.
Including Kids from 3 years old to adults 80 plus years old and she can modify the poses to cater for your needs. Pregnant students are loved and catered for.
Current students have commented on feeling more relaxed & centered in their daily activities, sounder & longer sleep, improved overall wellbeing & energy, increased strength, body tone & flexibility. Just feeling happier!!
Experience & Passion
Gabrielle completed her 200 hour Yoga Alliance Teacher Training on weekends over the period of a year combining her full-time corporate career whilst living and working in Tokyo. Additionally in 2016, she completed 300 hour Yoga Alliance course, firmly establishing her Yoga theory knowledge with a daily personal practice of Raja Yoga : Yoga asana, Meditation etc.
Her Teacher/Guru is an experienced and well-known Nepalese Guru, named Nirmal Raj Gyawali. Nirmal lived in Australia to teach Yoga, Yogic Philosophy, Pranyama and Meditation with Gabrielle’s business – BeBliss in 2013. As an Ayurvedic Naturopath he also offered professional consultations to clients and imparted this knowledge to Gabrielle for her advanced teaching skills in Yoga, Meditation, Philosphy, Ayurveda, Massage, Wholistic & Spiritual Coaching.
Gabrielle’s classes incorporate philosophies and training undertaken over more than 12 years in Yoga styles such as Nirmal Yoga, Sivananda Yoga, Power Yoga, Ashtanga, Vinyasa Hatha, Vinyasa Flow, Iyengar & Anusara, from studying in Japan, India, Nepal, Vietnam, Thailand and Australia.
Gabrielle is also an experienced pre & post natal Yoga teacher, Childbirth educator, and Doula.
I love what I do and I do it passionately. I always strive to develop myself and to impart my knowledge to you, for your heath and happiness.
Benefits of Hatha Yoga
With continued practice, you can realise your hidden potentials, develop focus, strength, stamina and flexibility and clear the body of toxins leaving you calm and centred. For many, taking that much needed “me time”. Through your Yoga practice you can gain greater self-confidence, incorporating the Yogic principles into everyday life, so that in difficult, stressful times you can choose to respond more mindfully.
Hatha Yoga poses massage and tone your internal organs, helping to prevent diseases including diabetes, arthritis, and hypertension, also bringing balance to internal and glandular functions. Pranayama, or breathing practices assist in calming the mind and can help manage asthma, bronchitis and other similar conditions.
Everyone’s experience from Yoga will be different, ultimately it is about you and what you feel comfortable doing at that time, in that moment, at class, it’s all about you and your journey.
For all ages and ability, both men and women, including Pregnancy can benefit from Gabrielle’s Yoga classes.
Students are encouraged to connect their mind, body & spirit, through awareness and breath.
Gabrielle’s Yoga Experience
Core Training with Guru Nirmal
* Nirmal Yoga Instructor & Nature Cure Diploma- 200 hours Yoga Alliance, Japan 2007
* Nirmal Yoga Instructor – 300 hours Yoga Alliance, 2016
* Nirmal Advanced Yoga Teacher Training-30 hours Australia 2009
* Nirmal Teacher Training 50 hours (BeBliss)-Sale 2013
* Teacher Training 150 hours Assistant Teacher (Nirmal Yoga/Firstship)-Byron Bay 2014
* Nirmal Yoga- 100 hours Advanced Yoga & Philosophy-Australia 2013
International Yoga Retreats & Tours
* Mount Kailash Spiritual Tour (BeBliss & Nirmal) – Tibet & Nepal, Sept 2017
* Yoga & Meditation Retreat (BeBliss & Nirmal Yoga)-Kudakajima, Okinawa, Japan 2013
* Yoga & Meditation Retreat (Nirmal Yoga)-Koyasan, Japan 2014
* Laughter Yoga Leader Certificate-Melbourne 2008
* Sivananda Yoga Training–Kerala, India 2009
* Yoga Training-Vietnam, 2010
* Ashtanga Yoga–Koh Samui, Thailand 2010
* The Essence of Yoga: Asana, Pranayama, Meditation & Buddhism– 5 days, Thailand 2010
* Iyengar Yoga-India Pune, 2011
Ayurveda – Preventative Medicine WHO
* Ayurveda, Yoga & Women’s Health Workshops & Retreat (BeBliss & Nirmal) -Sale 2013
* Soul Line Therapy -Byron Bay, July 2016